- Accuracy of Content
- LWSRA makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but LWSRA does not offer any warranties (whether express implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website. To confirm material on this website you must contact the LWSRA office.
- LWSRA may remove material from the Website at its own discretion and without giving any notice.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Website content, software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website, shall remain at all times vested in LWSRA and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions. Any other trademark remains the property of its respective owner(s).
- Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material which may be displayed on the Website from time to time without first obtaining permission, in writing, from LWSRA.
- The Website and its contents are copyright material and the copyright is owned by LWSRA unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, copying the above listed materials to any other server or location for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
- Prohibited Commercial Use of Website Content
- This Website is intended to provide information relating to LWSRA. The Website is designed for personal, non-commercial use only.
- Users may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time, to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising or to promote or generate activity on any other website.
- You are advised to check the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of these external websites before entering or making use of them.
- If you wish to create a hyperlink to this Website or to any other website operated or maintained by LWSRA please contact us. LWSRA generally welcomes links to its website. However, by so linking you agree that LWSRA may require the link to be removed if, in LWSRA's sole opinion, any aspect of the linking website, its content or any other matter relating to the link is objectionable to LWSRA.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, you accept that this Website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- LWSRA takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is properly functioning at all times but LWSRA does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
- Any and all changes will take effect on the date and time they are made "live" on www.lwsra.org.
- Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Lincolnway Special Recreation Association website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages include but are not limited to the following:
- The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself to determine eligibility for various programs. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your registration.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide effective online communications.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into our online registration system and clicking the 'My Household' link. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (815) 464-2811