LWSRA - Registration Information
Mail completed registration forms and fee to LWSRA in time for arrival by the registration deadline date or register online by the deadline. Checks should be made out to LWSRA. Registrations will not be accepted by phone or at a program site. Confirmation of program enrollment will not be sent, but you will be notified if a program is cancelled or if placed on a waiting list. Fees will not be pro-rated for late registration or missed classes. Consideration will be made only if the participant is a new resident. A registration will not be processed if a fee balance remains from a previous season or a late pick-up fee has not been paid. LWSRA requires, on a yearly basis, all participants to have an Annual Information Form on file with LWSRA. The form provides staff with valuable information, which allows LWSRA to conduct its activities in the safest possible manner and to meet the basic needs of each participant. All information is kept strictly confidential. Thank you for your cooperation.
Payment Policy for Registration Fees
All fees must be paid in full upon registration for Lincolnway Special Recreation Association (LWSRA) programs, events and tournaments. If full payment is not possible, then a deposit of at least 25% of the total bill must be made at time of registration and a payment schedule will be created. Payment schedules are administered at LWSRA’s discretion. Scholarship opportunities will be discussed with interested registrants.
Payment Schedules and Billing
1. Minimum 25% deposit for registration to be processed.
2. Remaining balance will be divided by the remaining number of months left in the brochure season (maximum of 3 additional payments) and individual will be mailed a monthly bill until the balance is paid in full.
(Example: Program cost is $100, $25 would be due at registration and individual would owe $25 each month until the balance is paid)
3. Monthly due dates will be as follows:
- Monthly amount is due on the 1st day of the month.
- Monthly amount is considered late on the 15th day of the month.
- All payments not received by the 15th day of the month in which they are due are subject to a $15 late fee.
- Accounts with balances not paid by the scheduled date will be marked delinquent and placed on hold. All future registrations will be denied until the balance is paid in full. Delinquent accounts may not be eligible for payment schedules in the future.
- For Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks, a $20.00 fee will be charged.
- All NSF fees are due before future registrations will be accepted.
The scholarship program is funded by donations only. Therefore, availability of scholarships may vary. Scholarships are available for in-district residents who qualify due to financial hardship situations. An individual may qualify for up to 1/2 of program fees and up to two programs a season. (Maximum $400 in one year) The remainder due will follow the payment policy stated in the brochure. Please call (815) 320-3500 to request a scholarship application or find it online at lwsra.org/forms.
LWSRA - Refund PolicyRefund Policy
No refunds will be issued if a participant cancels out of a program, trip or special event when LWSRA has incurred costs dues to purchase of tickets, rentals, deposits, etc.
Refunds after a program begins will be allowed for the following situations only:
- Cancellation of a program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Medical reasons upon presentation of a doctor’s request.
- Participant moves out of the area.
All refunds will be prorated to the time of departure. A $10.00 service charge will be assessed on all refunds unless refund is due to cancellation of program by LWSRA.
LWSRA - Out-of-District PolicyOut-Of-District Policy
RESIDENT FEE: Residents are those living in the boundaries of Frankfort, Manhattan, Mokena, New Lenox, Peotone and Wilmington Island Park Districts.
1 - VILLAGE OF MONEE: Households that are within Village of Monee boundaries will be allowed to register at in-district rates.
NON-RESIDENT: Fees are 25% to 50% greater than the in-district rate. The percentage is determined on a program by program basis by the LWSRA Executive Director.
2- NON-RESIDENT EXCEPTIONS: Participants who are taxpayers of the Lincoln- Way High School District 210 shall be able to attend LWSRA programs held at Lincoln-Way High School at an in-district rate.
1,2 - Verification required prior to registration. Not eligible for scholarships, door-to-door transportation or SSSRA cooperative agreement.