GUIDELINES WHEN ILLNESS OCCURS
In consideration of other participants and staff, and to prevent the spread of contagoius illnesses. LWSRA strongly urges participants to refrain from attending programs when any of the following conditions exist :
Notify the LWSRA office of any contagious desease that will affect attendance. Participant can return at doctor's recommendation, or when symptoms have clearly passed.
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher.
- Vomitting within the last 24 hours.
- Persistent cough an/or cold symptoms.
- "Pink eye" (conjunctivitis) or discharge from the eye.
- Symptoms of mumps, measles, chicken pox, strep throat, flu, impetigo, or coxsackie virus.
- Runny nose with yellow or green discharge.
- Lice or mites.
PLEASE NOTE: LWSRA supervisors have the right to deny participation to any individual exhibiting symptoms of a contagious illiness.